- Previous: Diva 2430 ADSL Modem (USB & Ethernet)
- Up: List all bus-systems
- Next: Dual Connect Bridge (2110) WireSpeed™ Dual Connect Bridge (2110)
The Diva 2440 is an external ADSL Router providing USB and Ethernet connectivity.
- One 10BaseT Ethernet port (RJ45),
- one USB port,
- one ADSL port (RJ11) using Alcatel Dynamite MTK-20150,
- optional telephone port* with micro-filter built-in supporting Full-Rate
- up to 8Mbps downstream,
- up to 820Kbps upstream (G.992.1 and T1.413 issue 2),
- up to 1.5Mbps downstream,
- up to 512Kbps upstream (G.992.2).
- Support for DSL handshaking (G.994.1).
- DMT line modulation,
- Dying Gasp,
- F4/F5 OAM cells (ATM Loopback)
- 8 PVCs across VPI 0-255, VCI 0-65535
- Precise peak cell rate traffic shaping on a per VCC basis
- Encapsulation Protocols:
- IP over ATM,
- IP over Ethernet over ATM (RFC 2684 ? formely 1483),
- PPPoA (RFC 2364) and
- PPPoE (RFC 2516).
- PAP and CHAP authentication supported.
- Embedded web server,
- Includes a DHCP server and client,
- DNS relay and NAT supporting IPSec and multiple PPTP sessions,
- Flash Memory used for product upgrades,
- Compatible with all major manufacturers of DSLAMs, including Alcatel.
Technology: ||ADSL (G.992.1)|
Linux support: || No |
If you are the producer of this modem / NIC and want to correct/update the presented information, please feel free to register for direct database access.