- Previous: Dual-Channel Linedriver
- Up: List all categories
- Next: ARTIC (Analog Receive/Transmit Interface Circuit)
Single, Dual, Quad 200MHz Low Noise Precision Op Amps
The LT1722/LT1723/LT1724 are single/dual/quad, low noise, low
power, high speed operational amplifiers.
These products feature lower input offset voltage, lower
input bias current and higher DC gain than devices with comparable bandwidth.
The 200MHz gain bandwidth ensures high open-loop gain at video frequencies.
The output drives a 150 ohms load to ±3V with ±5V supplies.
On a single 5V supply the output swings from 1.5V to 3.5V with a 500 ohms
load connected to 2.5V. The amplifier is unity-gain stable.
The LT1722 is available in the SO-8 and 5-pin SOT-23 packages.
The LT1723 is available in the SO-8 package.
The LT1724 is available in the 14-lead SO package.
- 3.8nV/Rt.Hz Input Noise Voltage
- 3.7mA Supply Current
- 200MHz Gain Bandwidth
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion: –85dBc at 1MHz
- 70V/µs Slew Rate
- 400µV Maximum Input Offset Voltage
- 300nA Maximum Input Bias Current
- Unity-Gain Stable
- Capacitive Load Stable Up to 100pF
- 23mA Minimum Output Current
- Specified at ±5V and Single 5
Package: || unknown 0 Pin|
Linux support: || No |
web page used to be available at: http://www.linear.com/prod/datasheet.html?datasheet=851
PDF documentation used to be available at: http://www.linear.com/pdf/172234f.pdf
If you are the producer of this chip and want to correct/update the presented information, please feel free to register for direct database access.