- Previous: UPC Coprocessor
- Up: List all categories
- Next: Cell Input Flow Processor
Quad UPC power
The device is a UPC component based on
leaky bucket algorithm. It has one leaky
bucket per connection that can be cascaded
to two. The device has four input and four
output ports compatible to SAI and UTOPIA.
Each input port is decoupled from the rest of
the chip through a four cell FIFO. Features are
- can operate in direct or lookup mode with
up to 16k/64k connections per link.
- a universal Microprocessor interface
- a single common static memory
- four input links running on 155.52 Mbps
- policing is done with the \'leaky bucket\'
|PQFP 208 Pin
If you are the producer of this chip and want to correct/update the presented information, please feel free to register for direct database access.