- Previous: 32/16 port IMA device
- Up: List all categories
- Next: 8 port IMA & TC PHY for xDSL
4 port IMA & TC PHY for xDSL
The ZL30226/227/228 family are multi-rate inverse multiplexing for
ATM (IMA) and transmission convergence (TC) devices that process ATM traffic
for transmission over xDSL lines. The ZL30226/227/228 integrates features
that optimize flexibility and easy implementation of broadband access equipment.
A mixed-mode configuration allows links not assigned to an IMA group be used
in TC mode.
The ZL30226/227/228 can be configured to operate in different modes to facilitate
the implementation of the IMA function at both CPE and Central Office sites.
The ZL30226/227/228 can also be interfaced with major vendor chip sets that
implement G.SHDSL to apply IMA over SHDSL lines. The ZL30226/227/228 devices
are compliant with ATM Forum IMA specifications (Versions 1.1, 1.0 &
UNI) for controlling IMA groups of up to 16 trunks on a single chip.
- Enables transmission of ATM cells over an IMA group of up to 4 independent
- Accommodates up to 4 IMA groups
- Cascadability: up to 6 devices can be spanned using a TDM ring supporting
- Multi-rate functionality: Serial Bus interface supports data rates
from 0 to 10 Mbps
- Supports both framed and unframed serial data for DS1 connections
- Typical Applications
- Integrated multi-service access platforms
- Access Multiplexers
- Next-generation DLC
Technology: ||0.25µ CMOS|
Package: ||BGA 384 Pin|
If you are the producer of this chip and want to correct/update the presented information, please feel free to register for direct database access.