- Previous: 8-Port Primary Rate Circuit Emulation AAL1 SAR
- Up: List all categories
- Next: Carrier Class VoIP Processor for TDM to IP, AAL5 and AAL2.
28-Port Primary Rate Circuit Emulation AAL1 SAR
The MT90528 28-Port Primary Rate Circuit Emulation AAL1 SAR allows primary rate TDM circuits to be carried over ATM networks using Circuit Emulation Services. Up to 896 bi-directional ATM VC connections can be simultaneously processed by the MT90528 CES AAL1 SAR device.
- AAL1 Segmentation and Reassembly device compliant with Circuit Emulation Services (CES) standard (af-vtoa-0078.000)
- Supports both Unstructured and Structured Circuit Emulation of 28 independent DS1/E1/STBUS interfaces
- Supports AAL1 trunking, with up to 128 TDM channels per VC (af-vtoa-0089.001)
- Supports CAS transmission and reception in all structured modes of operation
- Supports simultaneous processing of up to 896 bidirectional Virtual Circuits
- Supports mixed DS1/E1 operation
- Supports mixed Unstructured and Structured CES operation
- Fully flexible DS0 assignment
- Complete clock recovery solution provided onchip: Synchronous, Adaptive, or Synchronous Residual Time Stamp (SRTS) via 28 independent PLLs
- Dual-mode (ATM-end or PHY-end) UTOPIA port operates in Level 1 or Level 2 mode for connection to external PHY or ATM devices with UTOPIA clock rate up to 52 MHz
Package: ||PBGA 456 Pin|
PDF documentation used to be available at: http://assets.zarlink.com/products/datasheets/zarlink_MT90528_SEP_02.pdf
If you are the producer of this chip and want to correct/update the presented information, please feel free to register for direct database access.