- Previous: µPD98411 (NEASCOT-P40)
- Up: List all categories
The MC2045 is an integrated, high gain limiting amplifierintended for high
speed fiberoptics based communications. Normally placed following the
photodetector and transimpedance or pre-amplifier,the limiting amplifier
provides the necessary gain to give ECLcompatible logic outputs.The MC2045
also includes a programmable signal-leveldetector, allowing the user to set
thresholds at which the logicoutputs are enabled. Capable of operating over
a wide frequency range,the MC2045 supports many fiberoptic industry
standards. It is pin and functionally compatible with the Signetics NE5224/5.
There is now a MC2045-2, which has a sensivity better than 0.8 mV and is compatible with
- Low-cost IC, available as die or in SO16 package.
- Fabricated in advanced sub-micron BiCMOS process.
- Wide range of operation; suitable for e.g. 100, 155, 266Mbps applications.
- Pin-compatible, superior replacement for Signetics SA5224/5
- Programmable input-signal level detect.
- Fully differential signals
- Operates with standard +5Volt or ECL supplies.
- 3Volts operation option.
Technology: || unknown|
Package: || unknown 0 Pin|
web page used to be available at: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Microcosm_Communications/atm_sone.htm
If you are the producer of this chip and want to correct/update the presented information, please feel free to register for direct database access.