- Previous: µPD98411 (NEASCOT-P40)
- Up: List all categories
32/16 port IMA device
Mindspeed Technologies' 32-port single-chip IMA processor, M
28529; as well as the 16-port single-chip IMA processor, M28525,
is used for access concentrators, digital subscriber line access
multiplexers (DSLAMs), third-generation (3G) wireless networking
equipment, multi-service platforms and T1/E1 and DSL line cards.
Mindspeed’s 32-port M28529 IMA processor is used to provide bandwidth
between T1/E1 and T3/E3 speeds and includes 512 Kbytes of on-chip
memory that surpasses the standards requirements of 25 milliseconds of
differential delay compensation.
A Transmission Convergence (TC) block provides Utopia 2 or serial line
connectivity to T1/E1 framers and DSL transceivers for each link.
- Integrated Transmission Convergence (TC) Layer for all 32 ports
- large integrated differential delay SRAM (512K)
- 32 ports: 50ms
- 16 ports: 100ms
- Multiple PHY interfaces to choose from
- Utopia Level
- Serial TDM
- 8MHz interleaved highway
- Supports 32 groups and 32 links per group
- required software included
- Link bandwidth: 64Kbps - 8.192Mbps (in 8Kbps granularity)
- Lowest power IMA solution (500mW)
- 3G wireless (BTS/NodeB and BSC/RNC)
- Multiservice Platforms
Technology: ||0.18µ CMOS|
Package: ||BGA 484 Pin|
Price per Chip: ||$150.80|
If you are the producer of this chip and want to correct/update the presented information, please feel free to register for direct database access.