- Previous: µPD98411 (NEASCOT-P40)
- Up: List all categories
16 Port IMA/TC PHY Device
The MT90222/223/224 family of devices provide ATM system designers with a flexible architecture when implementing broadband ATM access over existing trunk interfaces using inverse multiplexing techniques. In addition to the design of ATM UNI specifications for T1/E1 rates, the devices are compliant with the the ATM Forum IMA specifications for controlling IMA groups of up to 16 trunks in a single chip. The MT90222/223/224 can be configured to operate in different modes to facilitate the implementation of the IMA function both at the CPE and Central Office sites. For systems targeting ATM over T1/E1 with IMA and TC operating simultaneously, the devices provide the ideal architecture and capabilities.
- Enables transmission of ATM cells over a group of up to 16 independent T1/E1 or DSL links.
- Accommodates up to 8 IMA groups.
- Cascadability: an IMA group can be formed by links from up to six cascaded devices via a TDM ring.
- Multi-rate functionality: Serial Bus interface supports data rates from 0 to 10 Mbps.
- Supports both framed and unframed serial data for DS1 connections.
- Integrated multi-service access platforms.
- Access Multiplexers.
- 3G wireless base-stations.
Technology: || unknown|
Package: ||BGA 384 Pin|
PDF documentation used to be available at: http://assets.zarlink.com/products/datasheets/zarlink_MT90224_SEP_02.pdf
If you are the producer of this chip and want to correct/update the presented information, please feel free to register for direct database access.