- Previous: µPD98411 (NEASCOT-P40)
- Up: List all categories
The ATMizer Architecture provides complete control over
ATM Segmentation and Re-assembly and all ATM Layer functions.
The architecture also includes the ATM Processing Unit, a 32-bit RISC CPU
(based on MIPS R3000), which, trough user firmware, controls the functional
blocks. Features of the ATMizer architecture are
Cooperation project with ascom.
- Support ATM rates of
up to 155 Mbps.
- Simultaneously supports ATM Adaption Layers 1,2,3/4 and 5.
- Handles continuous and non-continuous CS-PDUs.
- 32 bit DMA addressing capabilities.
- Supports up to 65536 VCs.
- The internal RISC CPU controls: Scatter-Gather algorithms. AAL SAR
PDU Header and Trailer translation, ATM Header generation and manipulation,
Error Handling, Congestion Control, statistics
- UTOPIA and Standard ATM Interface (SAI).
Technology: || unknown|
Package: ||MQFP 208 Pin|
If you are the producer of this chip and want to correct/update the presented information, please feel free to register for direct database access.