- Previous: Teledat 300 PCI ADSL PCI Modem
- Up: List all producers
- Next: Teledat 320 PCI ADSL / ISDN Interface Card
Teledat 300 USB - external ADSL modem
||The Teledat 300 USB is an external
USB bus ADSL modem. It allows a single Windows based PC to driectly connect
to a DSL provider. However, it only allows connectivity for a single entity
- not for a group of PCs. The device is produced by ECI.
- T-DSL-Modem (U-R2) with USB interface
- Compatible with Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP
- USB bus powered
- RJ-45 splitter connection cable and USB bus connection
Technology: ||ADSL (G.992.1)|
Linux support: || No |
web page used to be available at: http://www.dtag.de/dtag/ipl2/cda/mrp/0,15188,014012951bd110000146310304111000005,00.html
If you are the producer of this modem / NIC and want to correct/update the presented information, please feel free to register for direct database access.