- Previous: Intel Anypoint 2240 IntelŪ AnyPointŪ DSL Modem Model 2240
- Up: List all bus-systems
- Next: Speed Touch PC Internal PCI ADSL modem
Lion ADSL AccessRunner (Pro 2) PCI Modem
| The Lion ADSL AccessRunner
(Pro 2) PCI Modem Card is an internal pci card adsl modem. It
uses the Conexant AccesRunner series chip solution that fully complies
to ANSI T1.413 Issue 2, ITU-T G.992.1 (G.dmt) and G.992.2 (G.lite) ADSL
standard. It supports Full-Rate ADSL transmission at up to 8Mbps
downstream and up to 960 Kbps upstream.
It is also applicable to a multi-user environment with support of both
Static and Dynamic IP Routing, Network Address Translation and Dynamic
Host Configuration Protocol Server.
AccesRunner series chip
- Compliant with ADSL standards.
- Full rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2 and G.DMT (G.992.1) standards.
- Splitterless ITU G.Lite (G.992.2) compliant (For Annex A
- maximum downstream up to 8Mbps.
- maximum upstream up to 640 Kbps.
- G.lite version at up to 1.5Mbps downstream and 512 Kbps
upstream data rates.
- Integrated 32-bit 33Mhz master-slave interface
- PCI 2.2 power management specification Compliant.
- WAN Mode Support: PPP over ATM (RFC-2364).
- Option: PPP over Ethernet (RFC-2516).
- LAN Mode Support: Ethernet over ATM (RFC-1483).
- Drivers Win95, Win98, Win2k, WinMe, WinNT,WinXP, Linux
Technology: ||ADSL (G.992.1)|
Linux support: || Yes |
web page used to be available at: http://www.lioncom.net/accesspci.htm
If you are the producer of this modem / NIC and want to correct/update the presented information, please feel free to register for direct database access.