- Previous: AD20msp930 AD20msp930 ADSL Chipset
- Up: List all producers
- Next: Eagle Eagle ADSL chipset - AD6482, AD6483, AD6484, AD6485, AD6680
AD8019 xDSL Line Driver with Power Down
The AD8019 DSL low cost xDSL line driver is optimized to drive minimum 13dBm into low impedance loads while delivering outstanding distortion performance. The highly efficient amplifier architecture delivers 200ma minimum output current into low impedance loads, enabling single +12V designs with a 1:2 transformer turns ratio. The AD8019 is built on a 24V high speed bipolar process which also allows the AD8019 to drive low distortion signals close to ±12V power supply rails. Hybrid designs using the ±12V power supply range of the AD8019 enable the use of 1:1 turns ratio transformer.
- Low distortion, high output current amplifiers operate from +12V to ±12V power supplies,
ideal for high performance ADSL or G.Lite CPE xDSL modems.
- Low Power Operation
- +12V to ±12V Voltage Supply
- 9.0mA/Amp (typ) Supply Current
- Digital (1-bit) power down
- Voltage Feedback Amplifiers
- Low Distortion
- Out of Band SFDR -70dBc @200kHz
- High Speed
- 135 MHz Bandwidth (-3dB), G=+1
- 800 V/µS Slew Rate
- High dynamic range
- Vout to within 2V of power supply
Package: ||SOIC 8 Pin|
Linux support: || No |
Price per Chip: ||$2.78 (Feb. 2001)|
If you are the producer of this chip and want to correct/update the presented information, please feel free to register for direct database access.