- Previous: G.lite Analog Front End
- Up: List all categories
PeakADSL (TM) Quad Analog Front End
Tioga’s PeakADSL (TM) TA2040 Quad-AFE is designed to interface seamlessly
with Tioga’s TA1080 Octal ADSL transceiver chip.
It embodies four independent analog transmit and receive channels supporting
G.dmt and G.lite. Each channel contains a 15-bit DAC with associated
anti-imaging filters, a 15-bit ADC with anti-aliasing filter and a programmable
gain-summing amplifier (PGA). All analog signal paths are differential. A
clock multiplier and bandgap references are incorporated on-chip. A parallel
data interface allows for high-speed data transfer of the transmit/receive
data, while a serial interface is provided for control and configuration.
Integrated transmit interpolation filters reduce the data rate required to
be provided by the modem, thus, saving interface pins and power while maintaining
the benefits of using a faster DAC update rate.
- Integrates four complete full-rate ADSL Analog Front Ends (AFEs) on
- High port density ideal for Central Office ADSL modem systems
- Programmable for all ADSL derivatives (ITU-T G.992.1, ITU-T G.992.2,
ANSI T1.413 Iss. 2, ETSI TS101 388)
- Supports all ITU-T G.992.1 regional Annexes (A, B, C and H)
- Compatible with FDM and echo-canceling systems
- Retains re-programmability to address multi-port RT designs
- Includes analog filters and 15-bit A/D and D/A converters.
- Internal Interpolation filtering reduces interface transmit channel
- 0 to 48dB AGC range for each receive channel
- Excellent SFDR and input noise performance
- 0.35um CMOS, 3.3V power supply
- 216-pin EFBGA package (18x18mm body)
- Industrial Temperature range (-40° to +85° C)
Information used to be available at:
Package: || unknown 0 Pin|
Linux support: || No |
web page used to be available at: http://www.tiogatech.com/TA2040.htm
If you are the producer of this chip and want to correct/update the presented information, please feel free to register for direct database access.