- Previous: G7000 Family ADSL CPE Integrated USB
- Up: List all categories
ADSL Modem Digital Chip
The i90388 is a single chip ADSL modem solution that delivers up to 8 Mbps
downstream and 768 kbps upstream data rates.
It is part of the Apollo 3 chipset solution.
- Controllerless ADSL Modem Chipset & Software Solution
- ITeX Intellectual Property for Controllerless Operation
- ANSI T1.413 i2, ITU G.dmt and G.lite Standards Compliant
- Full Rate Operation with Downstream Transfer Rates of up to 8 Mbps
and Upstream Rates of up to 800 kbps
- G.lite Operation with Downstream Transfer Rates of up to 1.5 Mbps
and Upstream Rates of up to 512 kbps
- Ensured Interoperability with Major ADSL Equipment Suppliers
- Long Distance Reach Up to 18,000 ft
- Supports G.lite Splitterless Operation
Package: ||LQFP 176 Pin|
Linux support: || No |
If you are the producer of this chip and want to correct/update the presented information, please feel free to register for direct database access.