- Previous: X300 PCI X300 PCI Adapter
- Up: List all bus-systems
Askey ALE-130 ADSL USB Modem
- High Speed Asymmetrical Data Transmission on Single Twisted Copper Pair Wire .
- Multi-mode compliant to ANSI T1.413 Issue 2, ITU G.992.1 (G.DMT), ITU G.992.2 (G.lite).
- Support Fast & Interleaved mode .
- Splitterless implementation support with G.lite operation and operate with up to 1.5 Mbps downstream data rate and up to 512 kbps upstream rate.
- Full rate operation with up to 8 Mbps downstream data rate and at least 640 Kbps upstream data rate.
- Up to 18,000 feet in distance.
- Compatible with all T1.413, G.DMT, and G.lite compliant CO DSLAM equipment .
- USB bus-powered ; an external power supply is not required .
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus (USB) Specification Revision 1.1.
- Supports POTS and ADSL simultaneously.
- Includes a Microsoft Windows control panel monitoring program for configuring the adapter and checking the status of the connection .
Technology: || DSL Lite / G.Lite (G.992.2)|
Linux support: || No |
web page used to be available at: http://www.askey.com/eportal/globalweb/globalContentViewer.jsp?callby=ep&oid=3871&ctName=PRODUCT&menuCatOid=-91
PDF documentation used to be available at: http://www.askey.com/eportal/filemanager?filename=20031104163014-30049D4A.pdf&ctName=PRODUCT&oid=3871&year=2003&month=11
If you are the producer of this modem / NIC and want to correct/update the presented information, please feel free to register for direct database access.