- Previous: MB86626 KeyWave™ ADSL Analog Front End - MB86626
- Up: List all producers
KeyWave ADSL Transceiver/Controller
Information used to be available at:
|| The KeyWave ADSL Transceiver/Controller, from Fujitsu,
is the key component for Asymetrical Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL) modems
supporting Discrete Multi Tone (DMT) modulation.
This highly integrated device supports Category II ADSL functionality
as defined by ANSI T1.413, including trellis encoding and echo cancellation,
with bit rates programmable up to 1 Mbps upstream and 8 Mbps downstream.
The device includes a hardware DMT modulator/demodulator with digital signal
processor (DSP) support, framer and user interfaces, high resolution A/D
and D/A convertors and active filtering, which significantly reduces the
requirement for external components.
- Supports ANSI T1.413 Issue 2 and ETSI 328 DMT ADSL
- Programmable for future ADSL derivatives (e.g. G.Lite, UADSL)
- Configurable as Central Office (ATU-C) or Remote (ATU-R) ADSL
- Integrated 15-bit resolution A/D and D/A convertors and active
- Low noise Receive path summing amplifier (2.5 nV/÷Hz typical)
- Analogue and digital echo cancellation
- Six configurable serial data interfaces
- UTOPIA data interface, Level 2 PHY layer or Level 1 ATM layer
- Supports Rate Adaptation (programmable N x 32 kbps channel allocation)
- Compatible with POTS and ISDN
- Low power operation (< 2 Watts typical)
- General purpose microprocessor interface
- 3.3V CMOS device
Package: ||HQFP 240 Pin|
Linux support: || No |
web page used to be available at: http://www.fmal.fujitsu.com/systemsolutions/broadband_ADSL_01.html
PDF documentation used to be available at: http://www.acg.fujitsu-fme.com/flyer/KW_fl.pdf
If you are the producer of this chip and want to correct/update the presented information, please feel free to register for direct database access.