- Up: List all categories
HDSL Channel Unit/Framer
Mindspeed?s RS8953B is a power-reduced, feature-enhanced HDSL/SDSL framer which builds upon the strengths of its predecessor, the Bt8953A. Mindspeed?s ZipWire? transceiver and framer devices (RS8973 and RS8953B) provide the building blocks for the implementation of a single pair, 2-pair or 3-pair HDSL transport system for T1/E1 markets.
- Fully programmable for T1/E1, FT1/FE1, N x 64 Kbps applications
- Three channel or single channel option
- Modular software architecture with extensive API command set
- ETSI-compliant EOC implementation
- Enhanced link management function
- Software backward compatible to older framer Bt8953A
Package: || unknown 0 Pin|
Linux support: || No |
If you are the producer of this chip and want to correct/update the presented information, please feel free to register for direct database access.