- Previous: MC2044 Amplifier for Fiber Optics
- Up: List all producers
- Next: MC2060 3.3-5Volt Laser, LED or VCSEL driver IC
The MC2045 is an integrated, high gain limiting amplifierintended for high
speed fiberoptics based communications. Normally placed following the
photodetector and transimpedance or pre-amplifier,the limiting amplifier
provides the necessary gain to give ECLcompatible logic outputs.The MC2045
also includes a programmable signal-leveldetector, allowing the user to set
thresholds at which the logicoutputs are enabled. Capable of operating over
a wide frequency range,the MC2045 supports many fiberoptic industry
standards. It is pin and functionally compatible with the Signetics NE5224/5.
There is now a MC2045-2, which has a sensivity better than 0.8 mV and is compatible with
- Low-cost IC, available as die or in SO16 package.
- Fabricated in advanced sub-micron BiCMOS process.
- Wide range of operation; suitable for e.g. 100, 155, 266Mbps applications.
- Pin-compatible, superior replacement for Signetics SA5224/5
- Programmable input-signal level detect.
- Fully differential signals
- Operates with standard +5Volt or ECL supplies.
- 3Volts operation option.
Technology: || unknown|
Package: || unknown 0 Pin|
web page used to be available at: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Microcosm_Communications/atm_sone.htm
If you are the producer of this chip and want to correct/update the presented information, please feel free to register for direct database access.