- Previous: MC2042 LED Driver IC
- Up: List all producers
- Next: MC2045 Fiberoptic Postamplifier
Amplifier for Fiber Optics
The MC2044 is an integrated, high gain limiting amplifier intended for
high speed fiberoptics based communications. Normally placed following the
photodetector and transimpedance or pre-amplifier, the limiting amplifier
provides the necessary gain to give ECL compatible logic outputs.The MC2044
also includes a programmable signal-leveldetector, allowing the user to set
thresholds at which the logicoutputs are enabled.Features include
There is a MC2044c which is compatible to the MC2008
- Low-cost IC, available as die or in SO16 package.
- Fabricated in advanced sub-micron BiCMOS process.
- Very wide range of operation; suitable for e.g.100, 155, 266, 532, 622Mbps.
- Pin-compatible, superior replacement for SigneticsSA5224/5.
- Programmable input-signal level detect
- Fully differential
- Operates with standard +5Volt or ECL supplies.
- 3Volts operation option.
Technology: || unknown|
Package: || unknown 0 Pin|
If you are the producer of this chip and want to correct/update the presented information, please feel free to register for direct database access.