- Previous: µPD98411 (NEASCOT-P40)
- Up: List all categories
MindController IAD Controller
The MindController? M27603 IAD (Integrated Access Device) Controller is the first product in a new family of ASNPs (Application-Specific Network Processors) targeted towards ATM Adaptation layers. This device delivers a complete WAN data link solution for IADs by providing AAL2 and AAL5 segmentation and reassembly along with inverse multiplexing for ATM (IMA) including flexible provisioning of each service.
The M27603 supports AAL2 and AAL5 SARing over its four serial links. It also supports the layering of either service over IMA in the same chip. This provides the flexibility to support both compressed voice and data traffic in a single device over one or multiple T1/E1/g.shdsl links.
- Complete WAN data link solution for IADs
- Supports flexible provisioning of services to suit application needs
- Delivers AAL2, AAL5 and IMA integrated in a single chip
- Industry standard interfaces
- 32-bit PCI up to 66 MHz
- 4 T1/E1/g.shdsl TDM links
Package: || unknown 0 Pin|
If you are the producer of this chip and want to correct/update the presented information, please feel free to register for direct database access.