Up: List all categories
MindController AAL1/AAL2 Voice SAR Controller
Integrated AAL1 and AAL2 functionality for voice and compressed voice solutions.
The MindContoller? M27601 AAL1/AAL2 Voice SAR Controller delivers AAL1 and AAL2 segmentation and reassembly for ATM voice applications, with flexible provisioning of each service.
The M27601 supports the prevailing AAL1 circuit emulation technology over its TDM links. It also supports AAL2 technology for more efficient bandwidth use along with real-time traffic processing. The combination of AAL1 and AAL2 in a single chip allows for the flexible provisioning of either or both services without the need for hardware upgrades. The M27601 also enables initial deployment of AAL1 hardware that can later be upgraded via firmware for AAL2 processing, either instead of or in addition to AAL1.
- Delivers AAL1 and AAL2 integrated in a single chip
- Supports flexible provisioning of services to suit application needs
- Protects AAL1 hardware investment against future AAL2 requirements
- Industry standard interfaces
- 8-bit UTOPIA I/II with master/slave and single/multi-PHY support
- 32-bit PCI up to 66 MHz
- 8 T1/E1 TDM links
Package: || unknown 0 Pin|
If you are the producer of this chip and want to correct/update the presented information, please feel free to register for direct database access.