- Previous: µPD98411 (NEASCOT-P40)
- Up: List all categories
ATM 155Mbps SAR Device
The FireStream? 155 MB86697A from Fujitsu is a high performance ATM protocol controller which autonomously terminates ATM Adaptation Layer standard Type 5 (AAL5) and Type 0 (AAL0). Simultaneous segmentation and reassembly can be achieved at an average rate in excess of 155Mbps.
This device supports autonomous traffic shaping functions based on a calendar algorithm for ABR, VBR, UBR and CBR traffic. Traffic parameters are stored on a per-circuit basis in local memory.
- Broadband ISDN Adaptation Layer standard Type 5 (AAL5
- Simultaneous segmentation and reassembly on up to 64K VC
- ABR, VBR, UBR and CBR traffic classes with traffic management
compliant to TM4.
- Autonomous Resource Management (RM) cell handlin
- 33MHz 32-bit PCI interface compliant to Revision 2.
- 8/16-bit, 20-50MHz UTOPIA v2.01 level1and 2 compliant cell stream
interface with master/slave mode
- 32-bit Local memory port connects directly to SRA
- Flexible routing tag append / remove mode for direct ATM Switch
Information used to be available at:
Technology: || unknown|
Package: || unknown 0 Pin|
web page used to be available at: http://www.fmal.fujitsu.com/systemsolutions/broadband_ATM_02.html
PDF documentation used to be available at: http://www.acg.fujitsu-fme.com/flyer/FS155_fl.pdf
If you are the producer of this chip and want to correct/update the presented information, please feel free to register for direct database access.