Up: List all categories
KeyStream - Access Controller
The KeyStream? is a combined RISC and ATM SAR device with dedicated MPEG Transport Stream extraction and USB Interface. It is based around a high performance ARC microprocessor core running at 108MHz providing significant processing capability.
The KeyStream? includes hardware support for ATM Adaptation Layer 5 (AAL5) with software based traffic management of CBR and UBR traffic classes. Transparent modes are also available for the support of other AALs in software (eg. AAL2). A Coprocessor Interface is provided to allow external data processing devices access to all KeyStream TM functions.
The KeyStream? is ideally suited to a wide variety of applications, such as Home Gateway and Set Top Box, with tightly coupled integration to Fujitsu?s MB86670 KeyWave? ADSL Modem and MPEG2 Decoder devices.
- ATM Adaptation Layer standard type 5 (AAL5)
- Simultaneous segmentation and reassembly on up to 32 VCs
- CBR and UBR traffic classes with software based traffic management
compliant to TM4.1
- Configurable 8 bit Utopia interface provides ATM connectivity
(Utopia Level 1/2 master/slave)
- High performance 32-bit embedded ARC microprocessor providing
over 100 MIPs
- 4k-byte dedicated load/store RAM and 8k-byte dedicated instruction
- 4k-byte SRAM for general purpose data storage (eg. temporary
- MPEG2 Transport Stream extraction from ATM connection including
content based filtering and de-encapsulation
- Delivery via an 8-bit MPEG Transport Stream interface to MPEG2
- Full speed USB Function interface for network connectivity
requiring no external transceiver
- Software based data transfer management with API for user program
- 32/16-bit SDRAM/Flash interface supports KeyWave? host
- 8/16-bit Coprocessor Interface to external master (eg. MPEG2
- Up to 36 GPIO pins available (dependent on configuration)
- Lightweight software operation for reduced component systems
- JTAG compliant to IEEE1149.1
- Fabricated in CMOS technology with 3.3 I/O, 2.5V core in a
- -40°C to +85°C Industrial temperature range
Information used to be available at:
Package: ||PQFP 208 Pin|
web page used to be available at: http://www.fmal.fujitsu.com/systemsolutions/broadband_ATM_05.html
PDF documentation used to be available at: http://www.acg.fujitsu-fme.com/flyer/KS_fl.pdf
If you are the producer of this chip and want to correct/update the presented information, please feel free to register for direct database access.