- Previous: ATM Segmentation and Reassembly Device
- Up: List all categories
ATM Segmentation and Reassembly Device
The TNETA1585 is an ATM programmable traffic management scheduler device that is
used with the SAR TNETA 1575 to provide a flexible solution for
the ABR service category.
- on chip self sorting FIFO-based scheduler used to schedule the transmission
of cells for all connections
- simultaneously supports both VP and VC level ABR traffic management
- provides scheduling for up to 2047 ABR connections
- on-chip processor implement the end-system behavior as defined in TM4.0
- on-chip instruction RAM holds the microcode for the Source and Destination
processors, providing fast execution of code on chip
Technology: || unknown|
Package: ||PQFP 240 Pin|
If you are the producer of this chip and want to correct/update the presented information, please feel free to register for direct database access.