- Previous: TAXI Chipset
- Up: List all categories
- Next: HOTLink Transmitter
ATM Cell Editor
This is a very universal ATM access component.
It allows extraction of data from the
ATM stream as well as insertion of data into a
stream. This may be used to realize
The device is running at 155 Mbps and has UTOPIA-compatible interfaces.
Furthermore features are
- header translation
- routing tag addition
- insertion and extraction to/from FIFO.
- total data structure/cell length between 33 and 64 bytes
- generic microprocessor interface supporting 64 byte RISC and other CPU\'s
- external as well as internal table support
- glue free connection toward RAM and policing component
- handling of payload as well as header data
The part is packaged in PQFP160.
Technology: || unknown|
Package: ||PQFP 160 Pin|
web page used to be available at: http://www.atecom.com/tap1.htm
If you are the producer of this chip and want to correct/update the presented information, please feel free to register for direct database access.