- Previous: µPD98411 (NEASCOT-P40)
- Up: List all categories
Carrier Class VoIP Processor for TDM to IP, AAL5 and AAL2.
The MT92220 is a voice over packet (VoIP) network processor for TDM to
IP, AAL5 and AAL2.
- 1,023 full duplex PCM/ADPCM voice channels
- OC3 channel capacity
- IP, ATM AAL5 and ATM AAL2 are supported
- Low latency
- 1000 full-duplex PCM/ADPCM voice channels, with packet sizes up to
1500 bytes, configurable per channel.
- 4096 HDLC channels distributed over 512 streams and 2046 timeslots,
carrying UDP payload converted to IP/UDP/RTP connections or ATM AAL-2 VC.
- Daisy chaining to other UTOPIA devices increases capacity to OC-3 levels.
- VoIP Carrier Class Gateways
- 3G wireless infrastructure
- VoIP enabled routers
- MT9045 PLL,
- MT9072 T1/E1/ISDN Framer,
- MT90869/70 TDM Switches,
- MT93L04 Echo Canceller
Package: ||PBGA 524 Pin|
If you are the producer of this chip and want to correct/update the presented information, please feel free to register for direct database access.