- Previous: µPD98411 (NEASCOT-P40)
- Up: List all categories
Edge Stream Processor AAL1,2,5 SAR, IMA
The CX27510 is a network-optimized processor, which combines the pipelined architecture of a RISC processor with the CISC-like instruction set of a specialized communications processor. Standard packet, cell and circuit interfaces are tightly coupled with the high-performance communications-processing engine to support WAN edge applications. Mindspeed provides a complete off-the-shelf software solution called EdgeMaker?, which was designed specifically for the CX27510 Edge Stream Processor.
- Parallel service-optimized hardware engines
- 133 MHz custom RISC core
- HDLC formatter/deformatter
- Full Duplex data rates up to OC-3 (155 Mbps)
- Packet Extended UTOPIA Level I/II
- Rev 2.1 compliant PCI
- Up to 16 TDM links with CAS and SRTS
Package: || unknown 0 Pin|
If you are the producer of this chip and want to correct/update the presented information, please feel free to register for direct database access.