- Previous: µPD98411 (NEASCOT-P40)
- Up: List all categories
MindController AAL2 Voice SAR Controller
The MindController M27602 AAL2 Voice SAR Controller delivers AAL2 segmentation and reassembly at a DS3 rate for ATM voice applications.
The M27602 supports AAL2 technology for more efficient use of bandwidth along with real-time traffic processing for Voice over ATM applications. AAL2 is designed to handle variable, real-time traffic by enabling multiple user channels on a single virtual channel (VC) and supporting higher-layer functions such as compression, silence detection /suppression and idle channel deletion. AAL2 also increases bandwidth efficiency by packing multiple short packets into a single ATM cell.
- Delivers up to a DS3 rate of AAL2 processing
- Increases bandwidth efficiency in Voice over ATM application
- Supports processing of compressed voice packets from DSPs on the industry-standard PCI bus
- Industry standard interfaces
- 8-bit UTOPIA I/II with master/slave and single/multi-PHY support
- 32-bit PCI up to 66 MHz
Package: || unknown 0 Pin|
If you are the producer of this chip and want to correct/update the presented information, please feel free to register for direct database access.